How's everything going for you, dear crafty friend?
I spent some time in my craft space today. I was digging through my supplies one box and container at a time, looking for a set of dies that I KNOW I bought recently. The dies weren't in the envelope with the stamps and stencils where I normally keep them. Wondering where else I could have put it is like looking for a needle in a haystack.
Well, I didn't find it. Has this ever happened to you? I wasn't going to create with it, I was just stressed that I couldn't get my hands on it. I feel sure I will stumble upon it some day when I least expect it!
This cute pair did turn up in my ready-made bin and since they were already colored, I set about to make a card in an attempt to re-focus.
I used reinkers to lightly watercolor the critters, cut them out and added a paper from my stash. Adding a die cut heart and rounded corners to the card base gives a playful vibe.
Verena designed the Freshly Made Sketch and it's lovely, as are the DT samples. I'm happy to play along! Also linking to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.
It's so good of you to visit, hope you're having a great weekend. I appreciate you!
Be yourself
Have delight in your craft
Make something beautiful!
Supplies:
Penny Black - Hearts A plenty stamp
Altenew - Soft Blossoms (sentiment)

No comments:
Post a Comment