Hello how are things going for you?
I had a lovely bit of craft time this morning. It felt so good to play around with older supplies as I was challenged to create using Ann's theme at the Paper Players of Nature's Landscape. Forest, mountains, lake, desert or sea?
How about a bamboo forest?
This cuddly panda is an oldie but goodie that seemed just right. One of my grands will probably enjoy this card sometime. I hope you enjoy it too!
I appreciate your visit so much. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Yeah, I know it's only Thursday, but hey! I'm retired and tomorrow has some fun things planned so I have weekend mentality. Every day. Take care!
Be yourself
Have delight in your craft
Make something beautiful!
Joining The Paper Players and Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Patterned Paper.
Supplies: Altenew - Roaming Pandas stamps and dies, Bamboo Branches EF and stencils
Distress inks.
Postal Dies are from The Greetery



3 comments:
Your panda looks very content in his bamboo home! Such a great idea for our challenge this week! Thanks for playing along, we always love seeing your creations!
The panda lover in me LOVES your bamboo forest card, Cindy! The look on his face is so sweet and wistful. The stenciled bamboo is amazing. Thank you for playing in my theme challenge at The Paper Players!
Indeed - why not a bamboo forest? Especially when it is a sweet as this one. Those postage edged, stitched dies are a super way to add finish and detail. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Players.
Post a Comment