Hey, isn't it great that September is here! It's one of my favorite months of the year. This morning I sat and listened as the birds were singing on the patio and splashing in the water from the sprinkler. I love birds almost as much as I love stamping.
Finding a new embossing folder that comes with a die to cut the chickadees was intriguing and here you can see the result!
I added Nuvo drops in black to accent the eyes, a banner with pearls and a birthday wish.
Today is a special day! The birthday cake is in the oven. The family is gathering later. Life is good! Wishing you smiles and happy thoughts today!
I will enter this to:
The Paper Players Challenge, using Texture, Free and Things that Fly
NBUS - love the new EF and dies!
SSS Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Be yourself
Have delight in your craft
Make something beautiful!
Supplies:
Simon Says Stamp - Chickadee Gathering Embossing Folder and Die
Card Stock from Spellbinders
Banner and Greeting - The Greetery


I love my birds too! And this card is proof of your love as well! The other day I had goldfinches, a wren and a hummer on my flowers all at the same time! That is a fun folder and die and your coloring is light and airy! Thanks for playing with our grid this week at the Players!
ReplyDeleteThis beautiful card in the gallery really drew my eye Cindy. I love the texture and your mixed colouring is superb.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Carol x
Ohhh! One of my very favorite folders and it's sitting with a card half finished on my desk right now. I love what you've done with it, watercolor on the base and pencils on the birds. The banner is absolutely perfect and I believe those sweet chickadees are about to fly off to the birthday party with it! Wonderful, Cindy!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful watercolouring of your embossed images Cindy. Enjoy your celebration!! xx
ReplyDeleteI admire your watercoloring of this sweet embossing folder, Cindy! (To me it's very nerve-wrecking and invariably I mess it up when I try.) That sediment banner is perfect for your design! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDelete