Page list

Monday, September 14, 2026

Garden Pail Florals for Fall

 Hello crafty friends, welcome to a new week! The 90-degree temps outside scream summer, but in my craft space we are definitely in fall mode. 

I have a set of wonderful new dies that I've used for today's card. The Garden Pail Florals from Memory Box were a recent "win" from SSS and I couldn't wait to create with them! 


The flowers are so versatile and easy to arrange, I see them being used in lots of different ways on future cards. 

I die cut the florals and greenery with white card stock, and colored them by inking. I wanted again, that soft peachy look, and achieved it with DXO inks in Dried Marigold and just a bit of Abandoned Coral. 



For the pail, I used woodgrain paper from my stash, but added more of the grainy stripes using a stamp for a more rustic look. Recently I bought some brads and decided they were in keeping with the theme. They were added to the sentiment. 

Again, I am happily playing along with the challenges at: 
Tic Tac Toe - vertical row left: Woodgrain, Ink Blending, Metal Embellishment - thanks to Jolanda  for these great ideas!
NBUS - the memory Box dies are new
Just Us Girls - their BOLD challenge includes BOLD backgrounds so      I'm hoping this contrasting BG qualifies 
A Cut Above ATG

Thanks so very much for your visit, as always, I so appreciate you taking the time to come by. 

Be yourself

         Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  







7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Cindy! The dark blue background makes that container of pretty flowers really pop. Love all of the dimension using the die cuts. Thanks for sharing with the September Challenge at A Cut Above.
    Vicki - ACA Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so in love with this card, Cindy! In my Feedly thumbnail it looked so perfect I thought it might be printed paper or pre-made ephemera but, no... just your amazing crafty skills. The flowers are gorgeous -- love the color -- and it's brilliant how you achieved such a realistic wood grain on the bucket. The navy background sets off this little work of art beautifully. Just wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, what a beautiful fall card! The pail is so realistic and the florals are beautifully colored! Of course your flowers against the dark background counts! Outstanding card for our BOLD challenge at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love that little pail and you filled it beautifully! This is an amazing card, Cindy. Thanks for sharing it with us at JUGs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thud! What an amazing standout in the galleries, Cindy! You are blessed with so, so much talent! Hugs, Darnell p.s. Thank you for linking again at NBUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! I saw it at the NBUS challenge and just had to have a closer look at it, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cindy... fabulous florals! Thank you for being in the BE BOLD gallery with Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are such an encouragement! Thank you for taking time to write. I love hearing from you!