Page list

Friday, July 31, 2026

Pop Art for Freshly Made Sketches

 Just when I think I'm finished for the week with card-making and posting, another challenge kicks me into gear and I make just one more! 

I've been waiting patiently for the chance to use my geometric shapes and supplies and today I was inspired to pull them out.


From the SSS April card kit, I used the Pop Art stamps and dies. The printed sentiments and a batch of colorful textured card stock squares were  included. These items made creating with Kim's sketch at Freshly Made so easy. 

When I saw this kit, I thought it would make great cards for our grandson. Nice to have this ready to go. 

Speaking of ready to go - we are heading out to the pool for a little exercise this evening. The weather here was finally a bit cooler today. 

Hope you have a great weekend! It was so good of you to visit.

Be yourself

         Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  



I'm adding this to
 Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes


Supplies: 
The small script sentiment is from Waffle Flower - Oversized Hello

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous use of the pop art circles! I hadn't looked too hard at that set but your card just put it on my wishlist!! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This caught my eye immediately in the line-up and I had to follow the link to see it more closely. Such a striking card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOve your circles, in circles, in circles, Cindy! Your camera has really done a fantastic job of capturing the texture in those fun-colored papers!
    Fabulous take on our sketch!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've used these pop art dies with the sketch so well! I love all the colors and texture, and it looks perfect for your grandson! I know he'll love receiving it. I hope you enjoyed your evening at the pool. It sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Cindy this card just makes me smile! Love your graphic take on the sketch with those colorful circles and the sweet happy face! Thanks for joining Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are such an encouragement! Thank you for taking time to write. I love hearing from you!