Page list

Thursday, July 30, 2026

Better at the Beach

 Waving hello friends! I wish I was packing my bag for a day at the beach, don't you? 

Here's my card to help us dream a little of the beach life. 

I created my beach tote using cut strips of card stock to make stripes, then added the sentiment, sunglasses, a shell and a towel to complete the focal point. Using Crystal effects makes the glass frames shiny IRL and there's a shimmer on the pink hearts. 

It's a center fold pop up card. For the pale blue base, I used an EF for a texture resembling water drops, smooshing a light layer of white ink over it. The scene is complete with patterned paper curving along the bottom, and a few clear gems. 

It's a new challenge for Team X at Tic Tac Toe. Here's our board of options for these next two weeks. 


I used the middle row across - Beach, Free and Fun Fold. My last name is Beach, of course I couldn't resist! 
We hope you will join us!

 Be yourself

         Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  





Supplies: 
Stamps: Waffle Flower Beach Tote Stamps and Dies
Spellbinders Splatter EF 

3 comments:

  1. Yes, now I want to pack a beach bag! Your bag is so bright and cheerful and is perfectly placed against the sky and sand. This is the quintessential summer card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!! Love your wonderful striped beach bag. It's awesome!! Great center fold card. The embossed and highlighted design just adds to the wonderful summer vibe of your card. Great work Cindy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, I have to say I love how you've used the embossing folder. I have it and have never quite figured the best way to use it. I never saw it as water droplets, but now I'm totally inspired! Your beach scene and tote is so fun and cute, and I love the fold!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are such an encouragement! Thank you for taking time to write. I love hearing from you!