Page list

Friday, June 5, 2026

Hello, my friend

 Hi everyone! I'm in a mixed media mood and sharing another card with the Artsy Butterfly stamps, stencils and papers I got recently. It seems once I have supplies of a kit type out on my desk I'm really enjoying using them to make several cards at once. So, brace yourself! More butterflies and distressing to come. 

I got a bit carried away with this one! 


Beginning with white card stock, I inked over the stencil with pale aqua and yellow inks. Further distressed elements were added to this panel: torn paper in two corners, and some elements stamped in black. I die cut two tags, one from white, and the other from one of the papers; I added some small floral vines and a bit of yellow spongeing. 

The butterfly was also stamped on white card stock, then was colored with inks and the coordinating stencil. I added white splatters. White Splatter Medium is becoming my fav new product because it's easy to use and gives very good coverage. 

Oh, and did I mention the sequins? 

This is so NOT my normal card but I sure had fun making it! Thanks so much for coming by. 



I'm sharing this with Just Us Girls Die Week - Butterflies.  They have a beautiful line up of butterfly cards over there! 



4 comments:

  1. It's all about the creative fun, and just look what beautiful results! Go for it, Cindy! I'm here for all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fun layers for that butterfly to land on! Fantastic card, Cindy. You should link this up at Just Us Girls for our butterfly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, this card has such a fun collage effect with all of the patterns and layers. I'm always looking for a good way to add a tag to a card and this is a fabulous idea! Thanks for adding your wonderful creation to our gallery at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had fun making your lovely card. Love everything about it, especially the pink butterfly. Great card Cindy.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are such an encouragement! Thank you for taking time to write. I love hearing from you!