Page list

Thursday, June 4, 2026

A Little Bit Artsy

 Hello friends! 

Every once in a while I'm enticed away from my clean and layered style to enjoy something different. Just a little bit artsy. Grungy, even! So it is with today's card. 

I caught the creative bug with these mixed media supplies featured in Simon Says Stamp's April card kit. Pretty papers, butterflies and splatters, oh my! 

I had a blast combining these elements for my card today.


It's time for a new challenge at Tic Tac Toe Challenge, and this time it is with a grid that I created! 



I chose the middle row across using Patterned Paper, FREE, and Twine.  I began with two papers, and for the main panel I added white splatters. Small text was stamped on the square panel. The butterfly  was cut from another paper. A bit of shine on his body is Stickles. The black strip on the left is a printed transparency. The texture is amazing.

I hope you will be inspired to join our challenge and play along! There are options for a graduation theme, a bit of elegance or a bold greeting. What will you choose? 

I so appreciate your visit. Have a fabulous day, happy crafting!


Be yourself

         Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  




2 comments:

  1. Gosh, Cindy, that's a beautiful butterfly and all over just a wonderfully creative card with your stamped and splattered and tied up elements. You're good at everything you put your hand to. I like this look on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic collage of mixed media elements, Cindy. This is so beautiful and artistic. LOVE the gorgeous butterfly. xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are such an encouragement! Thank you for taking time to write. I love hearing from you!