Translate

Friday, October 23, 2020

Christmas Cheer

 It's Friday and though I didn't stamp all week, I couldn't resist getting a bit inky this afternoon. The SY Christmas Cheer set (MFT) is new to me, and so is the die for the hillside scene (The Cat's Pajamas.) 


 
I thought these critters looked cute enough to hug! I kept the Copic coloring simple and created a background using Distress Oxide inks. 
I will enter this to the NBUS Challenge, it's a great place to share your creations made with new stuff, and The Sketch Challenge.


I am sitting on my porch and it's 80 degrees and a delightful sunny afternoon. Hope you are doing well and staying well! I will be back when I get in the mood to stamp again. Someone is grilling now and the smell of burgers is alluring! 
Have a great weekend. 

Be yourself

     Delight in your craft 

        Make something beautiful!





8 comments:

Nancy R. said...

Super cute card! I love your soft coloring of those adorable critters.

Isabel Z said...

It was worth the wait, because it is beautiful!

Linda Callahan said...

So cute! I love Stacy Yacula’s critters......they are adorable and your coloring is wonderful!

Lisa Elton said...

This is as sweet as it can be and your coloring is outstanding!

Ida said...

Totally adorable.

Karen said...

So cute, and a great take on the sketch!

Leslie Miller said...

These little critters are darling and I love how you colored them and set the scene! They're so happy and they make me feel happy, too!

Darnell said...

What a colorful, bright, and joyous Christmas scene, Cindy! Your blended sky is divine with the added texture of the snowflakes! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Keep well! Hugs, Darnell