Translate

Monday, October 19, 2020

An Apple for You

Hello to you today. How's it going?

Two things I can't resist right now - apples for fall, and slimline cards. Here's another one for you! 



I used the Bushel and a Peck stamps and dies from Honeybee Stamps and Copics to color the fruit and leaves. Arranging them on the Slim-Cuts Braided Circles Die helped this card come together quickly. 



I chose the sentiment from a retired MFT stamp set. My husband thinks it should read you're the apples of my eye because there are three of them. What do you think? 

I love hearing from you! Thanks for all the kind words you have been sending my way! And now for the song...... a bushel and a peck.  Doodle oodle oooo...... Don't worry, I'm not as old as this song. It was from my mother's generation, lol!

I'm going out to take a walk before I get myself into more punchy-ness!


Be yourself

     Delight in your craft 

        Make something beautiful!

7 comments:

TeresaC said...

Lovely slimline apple card, Cindy!! Your colors are so inviting!!

And, no, I don't think your sentiment should read "you're the apples of my eye"!! Haha.

🍎🍎🍎

Leslie Miller said...

Cindy, you've been making some of the cutest cards! So colorful and cheery and just darn sweet! I like these braided circles. Ha, that song! I had some sheet music of it I used for a card once. Now and then I get it stuck in my head and sing it to the dogs, sheesh. Oops, I think it's stuck NOW!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card! I especially love how you nestled the flowers in the die cut circular windows. I'm stick with the apple of my eye b/c you most likely are sending this to only one person. Plus, apples of my eye sounds funny but I guess it's b/c we aren't used to hearing it that way.

Issy

Lisa Elton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Elton said...

Cute, cute, cute... love the polka dots behind those yummy apples!

Linda Callahan said...

Apple-solutely delightful card! Perfect colors and perfectly colored! Love it!

JoAnn said...

Great slimline card. Love the cute apples and the papers are perfect together. TFS