Translate

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Color Hues #2

 

Hi there, and welcome to my post for Color Hues Challenge #2! This time we are challenging you to use Turquoise and Navy for your card or project. 

I thought these were good for a get well card using Bouquet Builders 6 Combo from Waffle Flower. 

I colored the images with Zig markers and added details with colored pencils. Adding tiny images in navy helped to round out the design.

I hope you'll be sure to check out the fabulous designs from the team. 



We were thrilled to have so many of you playing along with us and can't wait to see how you are inspired!

Be yourself

     Delight in your craft 

        Make something beautiful!




8 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a beautiful get well card! Such pretty colouring of the bouquet, and yes, the little navy extras add that perfect finishing touch.

Julie B said...

This bright cheery card would cheer any recipient. Love the blue against the pale turquoise. :)

Nancy said...

I love using a white frame on any floral card and this is outstanding! You have really inspired me to get some Zigs with this beauty! I love it Cindy!

cm said...

How lovely your get well card, with the pretty bouquet that really pops against the white frame! The touches of navy certainly add impact. Cheery in every way!
hugs~carol

Leslie Miller said...

How beautiful, Cindy! You did a wonderful job with these two colors. I don't see how it could be any prettier. So far I'm really enjoying this new color challenge!

Craft-E-Place said...

Beautiful card, I’m sure it would make anyone feel better. I love this colour combination.
Elaine

Lyn said...

Cindy this card is gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous <3

Vicky Hayes said...

It amazes me how different the mood the same colours can produce on a card Cindy! Yours makes me think of a heatwave, blue, blue skies and summer florals! Vicky x