Translate

Monday, September 14, 2020

Beautiful Day with The Greetery

 Good morning, and happy Monday to you! I am popping in to share a card I made over the weekend. I was feeling just a tad stir crazy until I got the stamps out and started playing with inks!




The With Love at Christmas set from The Greetery seemed just perfect for the sketch challenge at Freshly Made, so I went with some fall-ish shades of greens, yellows and red for the images. The mint-y shade of the card base seemed a good match when it came time to assemble the card. What do you think? Is it too springy looking? 

My favorite part of this whole project is the Rose Gold  (Altenew) embossing powder I used for the sentiment. I love that color! I'm getting this in just in the nick of time.

I sure can't thank you enough for spending your time with me today!

Be yourself

     Delight in your craft 

        Make something beautiful!







Supplies used:

Stamps: The Greetery - With Love at Christmas, Sketchbook Roses Stamps (sentiment)

Paper: Papertrey Ink

INKS: are from WPlus9 and Altenew

Accessories: Postal Frames Die from The Greetery 



7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I spy a winner, this is gorgeous Cindy!!

Amy O said...

These flowers are so pretty! I love how you've made gorgeous Fall bouquets using a Christmas themed set. Always a treat seeing you in the FMS gallery, Cindy!

Karen said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Cindy! I'd expect to see it in the winner's circle, too.

Leslie Miller said...

I love the minty color in the background and I didn't even notice these were Christmas stamps. Very versatile! It looks appropriate for all seasons to me. So pretty, Cindy! I know for sure that time passes very quickly when I'm in my stamp room.

Karren said...

This is gorgeous and that mint colour is the perfect backdrop for those gorgeous florals! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Charlene said...

Very, Very, pretty and inspiring!

Kim S said...

I just ordered from The Greetery, but sadly I had gotten behind on blog-reading so hadn't seen your lovely card. This set goes on my wishlist now that you've shown me how beautifully it works with other colors.