Translate

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

A Dynamic Duo

 Hello, stamping friends, I hope that you are doing well today! Sometimes a card will make itself. That's what happened with this card, when I just couldn't put away the Inside & Out Berry Die (The Greetery) without making one more card.



I inlaid the die and combined it with the bold patterned Artistry Blooms DSP from Stampin Up! adding a sentiment from Altenew. Sneaking this in to the challenge at CAS(E) This Sketch. Hope you have a wonderful day! Thanks for visiting!

Be yourself

     Delight in your craft 

        Make something beautiful!



5 comments:

Karen said...

Beautiful! I love that die.

Leslie Miller said...

Fabulous! Love the die and the paper. I saw you were a winner at one of the sketch challenges recently. Freshly Made, I think. Congrats! You're always very good with the sketches.

Linda Callahan said...

The white diecut is beautiful against the colorful background!

Ida said...

Wow, The die is really cool and that paper just goes so well with it. I like how you inlaid the die with the DP. Awesome card.

Vicky Hayes said...

Your die cuts look fabulous against that dramatic background Cindy! Vicky x