Translate

Sunday, August 30, 2020

Sweet Hello

 Hello, how's it going with you?

There's still one more day of August left so here's a sweet summery hello card.  I've been wanting to feature the Lemon Blossoms stamps and dies from The Greetery all summer long.  This time I began stamping on bright yellow card stock for the lemons. They zing, for sure!





I was reminded today that yellow is a good color for cheering someone up. It's also my favorite color! I combined patterns of designer paper and added a black narrow mat. The white panel and fruits are on foam tape to add dimension.

I'm happily in time to share this at Freshly Made Sketches. They are always inspiring! 

I hope you feel inspired by your visit to my blog today. I'm sure glad that you came!

Be yourself

     Delight in your craft 

        Make something beautiful!



7 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

This is such fresh and pretty mix of patterns and colors! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week!

Karren said...

Gorgeous card, Cindy! The Greetery make such gorgeous images and you have used these lemons perfectly! Great use of the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Karen said...

Such a perfect entry for the Freshly Made Sketch challenge. I love the colors, and the way you've framed the focal point with the beautiful plaid paper! So pretty!

Lisa Elton said...

The aqua and yellow are so pretty together with that little pop of pink! This is wonderful Cindy!

Leslie Miller said...

So true about the yellow! How cute this is, Cindy, and perfect with the sketch. I always love your card designs. They're freshly made, for sure!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh my goodness! I adore this card and those fabulous, fun and bright images! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

Linda Callahan said...

This is beautiful - full of zest! Don't mind me I just entertain myself.....