Translate

Friday, July 10, 2020

Polka Dots and Birthday Buds

Hello dear friends, welcome to a new weekend!
I put a few more images I had stamped and fussy cut the other day to good use on a card made for Freshly Made Sketches.


I just love these critters from BB Birthday Buds (MFT stamps). I colored them with Copics, pairing them with Polka dotted paper (from PTI) and scattering a few sequins into the mix. Clear Nuvo drops over the balloons and a scalloped border die add texture.

Isn't this a unique sketch? 



Hope this brightens your day. With all of your staying in, have you found a way to make Friday special? I'm still thinking about it. 

Wishing you well, stay well! 

Be yourself

     Delight in your craft 

        Make something beautiful!





7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Those little critters and polka dots make me smile! This is such a sweet card!

Cindy H. said...

Sweet card little card!

Colleen Begley said...

Well, this is a cutie! Sweet too.

Linda Callahan said...

I’d love it if all these critters dropped into my birthday party! Adorable!

Kim S said...

Those animals are absolutely charming! I love the pops of bright colors on each of them. The polka dot in the background is just perfect. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Adorable!!! Love everything about this, Cindy! Of course your critters are as cute as can be, but your attention to detail really takes it to the next level- your polka dot paper, scalloped rectangle, and black sentiment banner to make the sentiment pop. Love, love, love! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Leslie Miller said...

Adorable! Critters and polka dots -- two of my favorite things! Love this, Cindy!