Translate

Friday, July 24, 2020

Music Speaks

Hello! 
I have a quick card share for this Friday using the Music Speaks stamp set from Honey Bee stamps. Another NBUS! As is the paper from Honey Bee Back to Basics Pack. 
Dr B is my favorite guitar and music lover. He approved this message. I look forward to using the images of various musical instruments with others in our family. 



I also thought it would make great guy cards. I love that the dies cut out the sentiments too, as well as every tiny music note. I added three metallic jewels that's centers shine as blue IRL. 

I am playing along at NBUS (again) and 
Freshly Made Sketches. I made this very clean and simple. 














I've had a good break from my well loved florals this month because of playing with the new. Expect something flowery sweet and a bit delicate soon! Hope you have a wonderful day.

Be yourself

     Delight in your craft 

        Make something beautiful!



3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Cindy, this is fabulous! Now I'm looking forward to seeing more with this set 'cause you've got me all curious. Love how the dies cut out the little notes. Fun! You know... most of my NBUS is not flowers because I have so many already, but I do get to missing them. Future purchases will have to include some new flowers, I think.

Lisa Elton said...

That's a cute guitar! I like the pop of blue and the fun background paper. Terrific card Cindy!

Jen Mitchell said...

This is such a cool take on the sketch. And the sentiment is so true! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!