Translate

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Bouquet Builder Birthday

I'm writing this at the end of a lovely June day filled with activities and beautiful weather! I had the right amount of energy for getting some chores and errands done, spending lots of time outside and getting in an hour of stamping before dinner. 

Here's what I made! 



I loved coloring those pretty images with Copics and arranging them around the large sentiment. It was stamped in two layers to give detail, and I added a layer of glitter on the shaded area. 
I'm playing along with The Paper Players and Jaydee's Tic Tac Toe which gives some great options.



 I chose the diagonal row of flowers die-cut and embossing. But it also fits with flowers girly and birthday on the top line. 

I will list my supplies below and wish you a great day! I so appreciate you spending a bit of your time with me. 

Be yourself
     Delight in your craft 
        Make something beautiful!












Supplies used:
Stamps: Bouquet Builder 6 and dies (Waffle Flower); Written in Ribbons Stamp set and dies (The Greetery)
Paper: Neenah Solar White, Half-Half Paper Pads - Unicorn (Waffler Flower); Black
INK: Gina K Amalgam Black, Versamark
Accessories: White embossing powder, Blooms Fill-In Dies (Concord & 9th)

8 comments:

Cindy H. said...

Beautiful card and coloring, Cindy! Love the design and that beautiful green dp.

Isabel Z said...

Oh so pretty! Your coloring is beautiful and I love the pop of gold on part of the sentiment.

Maria said...

Such a lovely card! Love those pretty pink flowers!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. The flowers are so pretty and look great on the green background. TFS

Stef Perry said...

Cindy, it sounds like you had a lovely day and capped it by creating this gorgeous card! Your coloring is so vibrant and the glitter on the large sentiment is fabulous! Always wonderful to see you in the Player's gallery!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Cindy your card is fabulous on so many levels! The pink blooms are stunning and the subtle stripe of your bright green base compliments them perfectly. And all topped off with a wonderful glittery diecut! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Cindy! Your coloring is so beautiful. I love the contrast of the flowers against the background. The glittery sentiment is the icing on the cake. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!

Leslie Miller said...

Ha! It would take me an hour just to decide what to make! This is so pretty and beautifully put together, Cindy. I love the paper in the background and the simple die shape to back up your arrangement. The flowers are just gorgeous. I love how you added the glitter to the sentiment. So beautiful all over!