Translate

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Soft Pastels

Hello, I'm back again with another take on the monoprint technique that I shared on an earlier post. Without sharing details of this fabulous class from Spring Card Camp, I wanted you to be able to see both parts of the process on today's card. 



I used soft pastel shades of ink for the pretty leafy background. The small panel is a piece of the monoprint that I removed the inking from to reveal the whitened spaces. I love the depth and color variations that this gives. 

I just love playing with inks! I still have several samples of this all over my messy desk. I am keeping this post short in hopes of getting it all cleaned up. I feel a need to jump in to a card challenge or two before the week is out!

Thanks for sticking with me. Hugs.

Be yourself
     Delight in your craft 
        Make something beautiful!




Supplies used:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted - LeafyAccents; WPlus9 - Welcome
Paper: Neenah Solar White
INK: Distress Oxides


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, dear, this is beautiful, too. I'm thinking gelli plate, which I don't have, but no matter. This is just so lovely, Cindy!