Translate

Monday, May 18, 2020

Plant Love

Hello friends, welcome to a new week! 
I didn't get much stamping in last week, it seems my energy and motivation disappeared. Don't we all just need a little extra kindness right now?  I spent some time coloring this sweet bear for today's card. 




I bought a few sets recently for simple coloring and card making including the Plant Sunshine set from Penny Black.  I love the sentiments that come with this set! 


For day 10 at Spring Card Camp 2 we were encouraged to use an image to substitute for a letter in a word.  I chose the small flower bouquet and added a tiny heart underneath instead of the O. Adding details with black Nuvo drops, a white gel pen and shimmer completed the card.
Thanks so much for your visit today! 
Be yourself
     Delight in your craft 
        Make something beautiful!











Supplies used:
Stamps: Penny Black - Plant Sunshine, WPlus9 - Whimsy Alpha and dies

INK: WPlus9 - Beanstalk, Gala Red, Wild Mango
Accessories: The Greetery - Nordic Die




5 comments:

Cindy H. said...

Awww, this is such a sweet card, Cindy! Looks like your muse is back, Cindy, as your beautiful coloring and design are shining!

Cindy Beach said...

OH, thanks so much for your sweet comment, namesake!

Donna said...

Cindy, you did an amazing job with this technique. That bear is so totally adorable! Love your card and sentiment. We all do need a little more kindness right now. Stay safe! Hugs to you!

Lisa Elton said...

You've colored him perfectly Cindy, what a darling card!

Leslie Miller said...

Cindy, this is absolutely adorable! You know how I love this sort of thing. If it's not flowers, it's critters. So cute! I've made myself stop looking at new stamps until I catch up a little. When I saw your "love" with the flower bouquet for the "o" I thought it was just the way it came. What a darling idea! Love this!