Translate

Thursday, April 9, 2020

He Cares for You

I am back in the craft room today. Had time to putter around tidying up and then make this card. It began with pieces on my desk that I decided to work on before putting them away. Things went on from there and here you go! 

The tulips were stamped the day my recent Greetery order arrived and I decided to add some details with colored pencils.  Went looking for a sentiment, and found this one already stamped and embossed on vellum. As you can guess the die cut was also already prepared. 


You'd think I just put this together quickly, but I know you know how long picking paper and arranging everything can take. HA! I don't think it's just me, am I right?

Anyway, I'm glad you're here today to see my card so I'll surprise you with the next tidbit. I even finished the inside. 



I'm joining the challenge at Freshly Made Sketches today, although I'm hoping my card isn't too busy. 
That's it for me today, I hope that you are able to enjoy peace of mind in these trying circumstances. Thanks for coming! 

Be yourself
     Delight in your craft 
        Make something beautiful!












Supplies used:
Stamps: The Greetery - Budding Beauties Spring, Comforting Commands; and coordinating dies
Paper: Neenah Solar White; DSP is Lovely Day by Mintay Karola
INK: assorted inks from Altenew
Accessories: Cozy Cup Coaster Die and Sentiment Suite; Basics dies from The Greetery


7 comments:

Handmade by Maxin said...

Very nicely done ✅👌😊 lovely card 😊

Leslie Miller said...

Yes, I do know how long all that can take. Decisions! Look how beautiful the end result is, though. I always love flowers on wood grain. Just lovely, Cindy!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the way you arranged the tulips around the sentiment, Cindy! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Linda Callahan said...

This is beautifully done....inside and out!

Lisa Elton said...

What pretty tulips! This is fabulous!

Kim S said...

I love the mix of beautiful tulips, the decorative mat and the woodgrain - inside and outside! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Lee Ann Barrett said...

That is one gorgeous sentiment die! Beautiful! And what a great way to use the coaster die as the diamond element. Beautiful tulips, beautiful all around! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!