Translate

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Rejoice Rabbit

Hello dear stamping friends! It may not surprise you that a few new stamps have made their way into my collection. I kept seeing adorable critter stamps from Waffle Flower, and couldn't wait to ink up this darling Rejoice Rabbit for an Easter card. 
I did some simple coloring with Polychromos Colored Pencils after stamping in black on watercolor paper. 



I fussy cut the image to fit behind an oval frame, trimming the flowers at the bottom to fit outside the frame. Shimmer and dotted accents were added along with a sentiment banner. 

Although I need lots of practice with this medium, I find coloring to be very relaxing. 

The inside reads, Rejoice and Be Glad. I love the way this bunny looks content contemplative and just a tiny bit bashful. Thanks so much for your visit today. Take good care.


Be yourself
     Delight in your craft 
        Make something beautiful!










I

I'm adding this to the Anything Goes Challenge at Simon Says. 

Supplies used:
Stamps: Waffle Flower - Rejoice Rabbit
Paper: Fabriano Extra White Watercolor Paper; Patterned paper from Doodlebug
INK: Gina K  - Jet Black Amalgam Ink
Accessories: White gel pen, Wink of Stella, Oval Frame die from PTI

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Playing catch up on your blog Cindy! WOW, I've missed so many AMAZING cards. Thanks for the sweet bunny today, she made me smile!

Linda Callahan said...

Oh my this is as sweet as can be! Adorable spring card!

Leslie Miller said...

Adorable and so sweet, Cindy! Clever the way you framed it up and did the out of the box cutting. It's so fun and pretty!