Translate

Friday, February 28, 2020

HAPPY Mail

Hello friends, it's Friday! Sending out some happy mail today made me smile and I feel sure the recipients will be glad to get good mail in their box. I loved playing with the postal theme this month so I pulled out this oldie and goodie and went to work.



A bit of Copic coloring and die cutting and now I have a card that can be for any occasion or just for encouragement. I was inspired to play along at CAS(E) this Sketch. I think the lines are clean and simple enough even though I have a few layers.



 Also entering the Retro Rubber Anything Goes Challenge.
Thanks so much for coming by today. I hope your day is wonderful!


Be yourself.
     Find delight in your craft.
             Make something beautiful! 














Supplies used: 
Stamps:  Mama Elephant - Incoming Mail; Hero Arts - Happy Mail. I've had both these sets for so long that I can't even remember when I got them!





4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I adore this, Cindy! Cute stamps, great card. I also love sending and receiving happy mail, and that's a good reason to keep blank cards on hand for "just because".

Claire Grantham said...

I know this is probably not what you were expecting, but this card made me LOL. Basically, the Panda is me! I always drop mail on the street, when I am putting things in the box (eye roll).. Love your cute card, made me very happy. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

Cindy Beach said...

Hi Claire,
I am glad my card made you LOL. It is meant to be comical. A light heart is good medicine!

Neva Cole said...

Yes this would be happy mail, very cute card! We appreciate you playing along with us at Retro Rubber for anything goes.