Translate

Saturday, January 4, 2020

Celebrate!

There are so many January birthdays in our family! I have most of those ready to go, so thought I'd get a head start on the cards for February. 



I've been wanting to give digital stamps a try, and I've bought a few so here is my first attempt. I printed out the pretty image, fussy cut it and colored it with Copics. I had a bit of trouble getting the size right, but it was easy enough that I think I'll try it again, although I really prefer ink and stamps. 

Here's a question for you. Is that coffee or tea in my cup, HA!

Inspired by the Color Throwdown and CAS(E) This sketch.



 I really rely on the challenges to get my creative mind back in gear! 

Its been a laid back Saturday and I'm loving it! Hope you are having a wonderful time where you are and thanks for spending some of it with me! 


Be yourself
     Delight in your craft 
        Make something beautiful!











Supplies used:
Stamps: The Greetery - Sentiment Suite Birthday stamp set and dies; Digi image is from Graciellie Design Shop
Paper: Neenah Solar White, Chocolate Chip - SU, Lawn Fawn Snowy Day Remix Paper Pack
INK: Versamark
Accessories: White Embossing Powder, MFT Stitched Rounded Rectangle Dies




3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

You went to the right place for some really gorgeous and relatively easy to color digital stamps and you did a beautiful job coloring it. I think how much you love digi stamps depends on how comfortable you are with manipulating and printing them as well as how much you enjoy coloring. The art of digis on the market has gotten so much more sophisticated so it's hard to pass them up, considering the price and the ease of storage. All that said, I still love my physical stamps best, too. BTW, I think that might be Cappuccino in your cup!

Kim Heggins said...

Absolutely gorgeous...just love your sweet cup of coffee and your coloring is shear perfection!

Stef Perry said...

I'm with you on digi versus physical stamps but the digi you've used is fabulous for having a celebratory fancy coffee (I'm with Leslie, I think it's a cappuccino)! Your beautiful card is perfect for both challenges!