Translate

Monday, November 4, 2019

Sing Along for Christmas Mice

Good morning to my stamping friends! I hope you are having a glorious day so far. 
I'm jumping right in with a card made for the new Retro Rubber Challenge. The theme of Anything Goes leaves it wide open for you to play along and I hope you will! 



This adorable creature is part of the Merry Mice stamp set (SU!) that came out a few years ago. I got it two years ago and had not inked it up yet! I think critters are so cute but in my busy-ness creating the traditional and religious themes for Christmas cards that I send, the whimsical and cute images often get left out.

And this caroler is CU-Ute! Colored in Copics he's framed by a window, and surrounded by stenciled snow flurries on a blended background.




I love challenges that help me use or try something new.Thanks for taking a peek today. Hope you've been inspired! 


Be yourself
     Delight in your craft 
        Make something beautiful!






6 comments:

Jan Clothier said...

I love the way you've framed that cute mouse with a textured and blended frame. That really takes the card to a whole new level. Thanks so much for joining us as Guest Designer at Retro Rubber Challenges.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh what a cute stamp! I love it so much, he'd probably be a go-to for me. You know how I love this stuff. Gorgeous card with the snowflakes and ink blending. Just love the little window, too. Two years, hmmm? Sounds like some of the stamps in my not-yet-used basket. I believe I have at least one that's two or more years old. Sheesh. We're so bad!

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I love your snowflakes and the adorable little mouse!! GREAT card design.

LeAnne said...

CIndy I always love seeing your creations and this is no exception! What a CUTIE this little guy is, and your colors and attention to detail really make it pop! So happy you're our GD this week!

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hey Cindy! This is a wonderful card and I love the textures and color palette! Great work for your guest designer spot!

Claire Grantham said...

Hey Cindy, great to have you with us at Retro Rubber as our GDT this time, especially with this gorgeous card! Love that beautiful frame you have created for your cute little mouse. Hope to see you in the gallery again soon. Claire DT