Translate

Monday, October 14, 2019

Autumn Birthday with The Greetery

It's Monday, saying a happy hello to you! 
Some snippets of time and leftovers from past projects came together for today's card featuring products from The Greetery. 
I had an extra inked panel left over from this card (click HERE to see it) and decided to add texture with stencil paste. Just to play around. 



I liked the effect so much that I went looking for other images to make it into a card. The detail on the wheat seemed similar to the V in the stencil. I really am loving the Budding Beauties stamp set!



I was also inspired by Color Throwdown and Freshly Made Sketches to play along. 



I will list all the products below. The inks used were Distress Oxides. Thanks for visiting! 


Be yourself
     Delight in your craft 
        Make something beautiful!











Supplies used: all from The Greetery 
Stamps: Budding Beauties stamps and dies, Sentiment Suite: Birthday and Dies
Accessories: Knit Wits Stencils





5 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

Beautiful inked and stenciled background! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Amy O said...

That background is gorgeous! And I love the little arrangement in the bottom corner. Always a treat to see you in the gallery at Freshly Made Sketches, Cindy!

Leslie Miller said...

Your background has such a beautiful glow, Cindy! I love it with the textured hearts. The stamps and your design work perfectly for the sketch. I'm sure enjoying all the fall cards this year!

Karren said...

Beautiful card! The inking and texture on the background panel really make the other elements pop. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Nora Noll said...

Oh my word!! This is amazing!! I LOVE the background paired with the amazing berries and wheat. STUNNING color combination!!