Translate

Friday, September 6, 2019

Autumn's Bounty



Hello! It's Friday afternoon and I've been doing some stamping today. It's nice having a chance to play with new stamps from The Greetery and a couple of fun challenges.



I couldn't wait to ink up the Bountiful Wreath stamp and select just a part of the die cut wreath to embellish this simple autumn card. I embossed a stitched circle on the card front, and added a circle of gold thread. A dollop of clear Nuvo Drops on each berry adds dimension. 

I was Inspired by the wonderful sketch at FMS










and these gorgeous colors from
Color Throwdown


















I am so glad you came by! I hope you have a most wonderful weekend. 


Be yourself
     Delight in your craft 
        Make something beautiful!













Supplies used:
Stamps: The Greetery - Bountiful Wreath and dies
Paper: SU - Very Vanilla, Midnight Muse
INK: Distress Oxide - Abandoned Coral, Fossilized Amber, WPlus9 - Wild Mango, and PTI - Enchanted Evening, Versamark
Accessories: gold thread, PTI - Shape Shifters Circle Die 1, Princess Gold embossing powder, Corner Rounder punch





5 comments:

Cécile Ribon said...

Wow! A wonderful take on both those 2 challenges. I love this airy wreath. Thanks so much for playing alog with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Vickie Z said...

Lovely... great use of the sketch and colors!! I didn’t break down and get that wreath yet....may have to now!!! So happy you joined us at CTD!

Leslie Miller said...

Love this sketch and I love your beautiful card, and I also love how you're loving your new stamps from The Greetery! I reap the visual rewards of all the fun you're having. Thank you, Cindy!

Karren said...

This is a beautiful card. So striking and fresh. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such kind words about my cards and on the loss of my son. It is so comforting to know that people all around the world are thinking of us.

Judy Rozema said...

Beautiful wreath and design with the sketch! Love the colors too. Thank you for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!