Translate

Monday, September 2, 2019

Hi everyone! 
I hope your weekend was a good one. Today is still a holiday but it is also a Monday. Monday's for me are a pretty low key catch up day. Things were very slow moving by the time I got to the stamp room. You don't want to know how long this card took me to make, HA! Starting out, I made it much too complicated. Even though I knew I wanted clean and simple, I tried out new products and techniques, then scratched them and went with the basics. 


How basic, you say? Colored with Tombo markers, die cut and arranged on a card front with an embossed sentiment. Voila! 



The banner and the flower cluster above it were popped up to add dimension. I added brown sequins to give just a bit of contrast and shine. 
I made this for the wonderful challenge at CAS(E) This Sketch.



and the Anything Goes at 


Thanks for stopping by! Til next time ~

Be yourself
     Delight in your craft 
        Make something beautiful!












Supplies used:
Stamps: Wplus9 - Autumn Blessings stamps and dies
Paper: Bitty Big Harvest Gold Paper Collection - PTI



1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Perfect for the sketch and so, so pretty! I can always manage to make a card take waaaayyyyy too long to create. Even the CAS ones. Also, if I don't finish it in the morning before I start my other chores, I won't get back to it until the next day. I love how this turned out. Very crisp on the white, and the black banner sentiment is fabulous contrast. You just can't go wrong with some yellow polka dot paper in the background, either, as far as I'm concerned. If only this inspiration could get me back to my stamp room this evening to finish the card I started this morning, sigh...