Translate

Monday, July 22, 2019

Enjoy your day!

Hello and happy Monday to you! 
Breezing by with a quick card that features some of the patterned papers I had set out to use up. Making just a teeny bit of progress but there are way too many hoarded papers left. 


I stamped and die cut roses from WPlus9 ( I just LOVE the Rose Builder Stamps) surrounded by vintage floral patterns on the paper layers. 

I stamped a bunch of these roses awhile ago so I can't even name the specific inks used, but they are also from WPlus9. 
Thanks for spending time with me, I hope you enjoy your day!


Be yourself
     Delight in your craft 

        Make something beautiful!



1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

How perfectly your beautiful roses go with the paper! You'd think they were made for each other. My paper stash will never get used up, sigh... but any bit of progress feels good. Such a lovely card, Cindy. Thanks for breezing by!