Translate

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Vintage Merry Christmas

Hi! I'm back with a quick post today.
I created my card after being inspired by Melissa's beautiful card for PTI's Create Along With Us



I kept my card simply embellished but I wanted to include the oval frames, gingham paper and felt greenery that Melissa used. I cut the felt accents with dies that I had on hand. Now you see why I fell in love with Melissa's card. It's the sweet SNOWman!



Making this was a bit of a stretch from my comfort zone but I like the unique vintage style of this card. 
Thanks for visiting me today. I will be posting every day this week so please check back!  


Be yourself
     Delight in your craft 
        Make something beautiful!




4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

OMW, one of my favorites of all your cards! I do love what you did with the ribbon, not tied, but blowing back as though it could fly off any minute. Gosh, the colors, the gingham, the softness of the felt -- it's absolutely divine!

Marcia Hill said...

Your card is absolutely BEAUTIFUL Cindy!! You included so many of Melissa's details, even down to the felt greenery and it came out just perfect!! Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so beautiful! Love every little detail. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

Betty Wright said...

This is wonderful, Cindy! Love your recreation!