Translate

Thursday, November 9, 2017

It's Fall Jump for Joy with Lawnfawn

Oh my goodness, when I saw the Jump for Joy set from Lawnfawn I just couldn't resist these adorable foxes and the other woodland animals included. 




I find that sending cards to hospitalized children enables me to add whimsical stamps to my stash which are so fun to create with. Ahhh, er---just sayin' that I happen to like them too!

I'm mass producing these so I stamped and die cut a bunch of the images and color them with Copics when I have a few moments of time.



Works out well that I can play along with the talented crew at the Color Throwdown. The tree is die cut of Kraft card stock and sponged with brown inks. 











Hope it's a happy day for you! Thanks so much for popping by to visit.  


Be yourself.
     Find delight in your craft.
          Make something beautiful! 













Also linking to the Double D "Feeling Fallish" and the Dies R Us  "Anything Fall" challenges.



Supplies used: 
Stamps: Lawnfawn - Jump for Joy and coordinating dies

Accessories - Lawnfawn - Leafy Tree Backdrop: Portrait


7 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my gosh, I just love those cute little foxes. This whole card just makes me smile so big. And your greeting makes me happy too!! Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D!
Judy DD DT

Diane said...

Super cute card and 'critters'...so cute no I want to own them...lol! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Darlene said...

OMG this is so cute! I was just looking at these cute critters in the store today! Guess I should have bought them lol! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Feeling FALLish’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Sherri said...

Adorable card! I LOVE foxes! We had a beautiful one here that I saw almost daily last winter. This is just a darling scene! Thanks for joining our "Anything Fall" challenge at Dies R Us!

Wanda Cullen said...

What a darling autumn scene! So glad you joined us in the challenge at Color Throwdown!

Leslie Miller said...

I'm right there with you when it comes to coloring and crafting cute images like this. So much fun! It's a good thing many of my friends enjoy this type of card, too. I could easily do nothing else, but there are all those lovely flower and nature stamps, too... This is so adorable, Cindy, and bravo to you for stamping for such a worthy cause. It's good to see you playing along at Double D!

Vickie Z said...

Great use of all the challenges! Those foxes are so sweet...can understand you "needed" ⎌them! So happy You joined us at CTD!