Translate

Monday, October 16, 2017

Christmas Blessings

Hello there!

I'm posting another Christmas card today. This technique, presented by Jennifer McGuire at class, incorporates scoring into your stamped design.  I couldn't wait to try this one out. 

It's perfect for a bold, detailed image, and for creating a classic card that's flat for mailing. 

Several of my images were masked for this design. This would be a great choice for mass producing with my MISTI. 




Although tempted, I refrained from adding glitter, gold, or sparkles in any form. Just letting the clean design speak. I've listed my supplies below. 

Thanks for coming by to take a peek! 

Be yourself
     Delight in your craft 
        Make something beautiful!




Supplies used
Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Spruce & Sprigs, Christmas Cheer
Ink: PTI - New Leaf, Olive Twist, Pure Poppy, Autumn Rose 
Accessories: Score board










2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

What a cool idea! It works beautifully with solid image stamps and those are some very pretty stamps. Love the clean look. You're giving me ideas. If only I had more solid image stamps...

3kidmama said...

Love your take on the class lesson. Gorgeous card - fell in love with it in the gallery. Thanks for sharing this beauty!